Credit cost – 2 Credits
Add-on cost – $33.00
When to do this:
There are a few clear signs that indicate it may be time to replace an outlet or light switch.
Firstly, if the outlet or switch is physically damaged, cracked, or has loose connections, it should be replaced to prevent further issues or electrical hazards.
Another indication is if the outlet or switch becomes hot to the touch during use, which could be a sign of wiring problems or overload. If you experience frequent power surges, flickering lights, or the outlet doesn’t provide a secure connection for plugs, it may be time for a replacement.